At Harold K. Jordan & Company, we help our clients get an order-of-magnitude cost estimate for any necessary site improvements before they move forward with obligating a property. Our site evaluations provide a comprehensive and experienced understanding of exactly what alterations a site will need for a given project in the absence of civil engineering and design documents.
HKJ’s Expert Site Evaluations Includes Consideration of:
- How heavily wooded the property is
- What sort of topography the site has
- How much cut and fill earthwork is needed
- How much acreage is to be disturbed
- Location of utility tie-ins
- Off-site considerations for roads and turning lanes
- All aspects of access and egress
- Existing power lines that may have to be removed
- Consideration of site drainage
- Streams, lakes, or wetlands that need to be considered
We have the experience and skill to evaluate these factors and provide a reasonable budget estimate for our clients. It is possible for a client to go elsewhere for site evaluation prior to hiring HKJ, but it is to the owner’s advantage to work with an entity that has a vested interest in producing the estimates as accurately as possible. An outside firm would not necessarily have this commitment to accuracy.
Contact us today at (919) 303-3652 and let the professionals at Harold K. Jordan & Company handle your next building project.
Harold K. Jordan & Company is a multifamily general contracting company and renovation specialist serving the construction needs of clients in Raleigh, Wilmington, Charlotte, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.